1. A paid registration fee shall be fully refunded in the event the FCT is unable to field a team or provide a suitable program alternative. No administrative fee shall be withheld in this case.
2. A paid registration fee shall be partially refunded (pro-rated) if a player withdraws due to medical reasons prior to May 31st for the outdoor season, November 1st for the indoor season (must provide doctor’s note).
3. A paid registration fee shall be partially refunded (pro-rated) if a player’s family is transferred to another city, province or country (proof of transfer required).
4. There will be no refund of registration fees once a player is registered and the season (futsal or outdoor) has commenced.
5. There will be no refund for a registration fee if a player is suspended or expelled from FCT under the club’s code of conduct.
6. Subsequent to accepting a place in the program there will be no refund at any point thereafter if a player or parent disagrees with the player’s coach, team or tier placement.
7. There will be no refund if a player withdraws due to medical reasons after the deadlines set out above with the exception of extenuating circumstances which must be presented to and approved by the Technical Director.